Detail Information will Upload To the Website Soon.
Please Contact us !
Or Send Email to : email@example.com
A•smoke filters incorporate three filter steps whereat the two first filter steps are self-draining in order to allow continuous operation.
All our filters are fire-tested and have a low noise level.
Why use an oil smoke filter?
• Oil smoke is hazardous to your health.
• Oil smoke causes slippery floors and collects oil and dust on machines and walls.
• Oil smoke can lead to coating in ventilation pipes, a potential fire risk, and in heat exchangers, so reducing the efficiency of heat recovery.
• The cutting oil which drains from the filter can be reused.
• The amount of oil smoke polluted air discharged must not exceed the prescribed limits.
Contaminated air is sucked into the inlet (1) in the lower section of the filter unit and passes through filter stage 1 (2), where the majority of the oil particles are trapped.Filter stage 1 gets saturated and the oil drops into the bottom of the filter unit, which acts as a collection container. From there, it is pumped (8) (accessory, not A•smoke20) or drained away.
The air passes through an additional Absolent filter (3), where the remaining bigger particles are filtered out and on via a HEPA filter (4) to the external fan. Generally the air is now free from particles and can be returned directly to the premises.